Get the best deals on Focus T25 Series Fitness DVDs and upgrade your home workout gear with the largest online selection at eBay. Focus T25: Alpha – Cardio regarder des films avec sous-titres français gratuitement. T25 Calories Burned Calculator How many T25 calories burned in your workout? T25 is an intense workout system designed for those who have limited time. Focus T25 Core cardio ending! Time! Haha love it - Duration: 0:54. Focus T25 Cardio Alpha-1" by Tayvein Roberson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Jeśli szukasz swojej ćwiczeniowej drogi, a Mel B, Chodakowska i inne są dla Ciebie zbyt mało wciągające lub nie nakręcają Cię odpowiednio, sprawdź Focus T25! Moim zdaniem warto. Focus T25 Series Cardio Fitness DVDs, Beachbody Insanity Workout Series Fitness DVDs,. * Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25 Alpha and Beta * Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life * So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!. I finished day 8 cardio today , few modifier movements here and there but overall I made it till the end. On Putlocker all of gostream, gomovies, gomo, 123 movie and Putlockers in one place. Direct download via HTTP available as well. Focus T25 – Phase Alpha – Ab Intervals Je continue avec cette série d’articles décrivant les entraînements de la Phase Alpha de Focus T25. The focus t25 workout calendar team eternal fit focus t25 gamma focus t25 workout online full part 2 focus t25 workout new shaun t 25 minute workouts Whats people lookup in this blog: T25 Workout Watch Online. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes and you do it 5 days a week, you will get results. *Focus T25 Alpha Schedule. Streaming Focus T25: Beta - Core Cardio Full Movie Eng-Sub Watch Focus T25: Beta - Core Cardio full English Full Movie Online Focus T25: Beta - Core Cardio full Film Online Watch Focus T25: Beta. 264 wall audio - might also be available on usenet. Each phase is designed to be 25 days long, again only 5 days a week and only 25 minutes per workout!. I'm catching up on getting my T25 video blogs uploaded. Home Ulnar Surgery Fitness About Me Contact. See more ideas about Focus t25 workout, T25 workout, Focus t25. Don't forget, these results […]. 0 Gamma - The Pyramid Stretch. Fiz uma lista com todos os videos do Focus T 25, o prgrama que propõe entrar em forma em 25 minutos por dia, 5 dias da semana do mesmo criador do Insanity. FOCUS T25 - ALPHA CARDIO (Full Workout) - YouTube | exercise | Pinterest | Cardio, Workout and Exercises pin GPS not working on thinkpad 8 - Lenovo Community. Thursday: Ab Intervals. As much as I think 80 day obsession *could* be a good workout, I can’t stand Autumn. Search titles only. Important Stuff about T25 Alpha Ab Intervals. Alpha Beta Cycle CORE CARDIO! FREE SHIPPING! New (Other) $10. Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip 3. 0, Total Body Circuit, Ab Intervals, and Lower Focus. Entenda o programa de treinos Focus T25 clicando aqui. Core Cardio – Faster, tougher, and more complex than the alpha cardio for better results. Even the workouts with weights are basically cardio with weights and move really fast. See more ideas about T25, T25 workout, Focus t25. Select the video source below and stream online, if movie was removed, please check another 123 Movies server to play Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio 1080p HD movie online. One of the leading causes of death for children with DMD is heart failure and the aim of this treatment is to help improve heart muscle outcomes for these patients. As you can see, I am sweating buckets! I think the most challenging aspect of this program is that I've been programmed through many rounds of Insanity and Asylum and in P90X/X2 to have a break!. Cardio for seniors should center around low-impact, safe forms of exercise. Total Body Circuit - Cardio mixed with total body resistance. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: ALPHA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts: Cardio. (Dancers will rock this one!) Total Body Circuit – cardio and strength related movements. Similar to other Shaun T programs. When your cardio is up next in a workout, the Focus T25 Alpha cardio is the place to start. t25 เป็นโปรแกรมออกกำลังกายสุดฮิตของคนทำงานออฟฟิศ ที่(อ้าง. I find it mostly fun, very tough and a sweat inducer. Beachbody - Focus T25 - Alpha, Beta, Gamma (ดาวน์โหลดฟรี!!) - (ดูออนไลน์ฟรี HD!!) สำหรับท่านใดที่ต้องการรับชม ด้วยความคมชัดสูง ไม่มีโฆษณา และโครตเยอะ คลิ๊ก. From the second the clock starts moving to when it hits zero you are moving. T25 Focus Alpha. Shaun T's Focus T25 is a 90 day workout program. 0 X3 Ab Ripper | Dynamix Week 6 Complex Upper Rip't Up Complex Lower The Pyramid X3 Yoga Speed 3. com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. All opinions shared are my own. Broken down into 3 phases: alpha, beta, and gamma. torrentten rahatlıkla bulunabilir. Really boring. Videos completos: Fase Alpha Focus T25 Cardio Alpha 1: Focus T25 Speed 1 0 Alpha 1 Focus T25 Total…. Fiz uma lista com todos os videos do Focus T 25, o prgrama que propõe entrar em forma em 25 minutos por dia, 5 dias da semana do mesmo criador do Insanity. Sign in to YouTube. L’entraînement est axé sur le bas du corps. I regularly burn 325-350 on the t25 cardio/speed workouts. You won't be on the floor at all during this Focus T25 workout, well, unless you fall over of course. Plus, get access to a Printable Pure Strength T25 Calendar for a full 14-week schedule. Focus T25 Alpha + Beta (8/9 Disc) missing Cardio. The cardio was…. There are 5 discs to follow in Alpha phase. Research has shown that very often the majority of the results from a workout come in the … Continue reading "T25 Calories Burned Calculator". Tuesday: Speed 1. It promises to deliver an hour's worth of results in only 25 minutes. 0 Focus T25 - Beta - Upper Focus Focus T25 - Gamma - Extreme Circuit Focus T25 - Gamma - Rip't Up Focus T25 - Gamma - Speed 3. T25 is definitely a Cardio/Fat Loss program. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio 2013 Full Movie Online in HD 1080p quality Free. It is considered the introduction phase and it is definitely easier than phase two. 0 (Alpha Phase). program sırasıyla alpha(5 hafta), beta(5 hafta) ve gamma(4 hafta) programlarından oluşuyor. Some of the workouts in Beta and Gamma use weights. Alpha Venus does not block estrogen but helps the body to get rid of the toxic Xenoestrogen and improves your body’s natural estrogen production function more effectively. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio (2013) [HD 1080p] Full Online for Free on 123Movies. All you need to do is just pick the DVD that you want from the drop down menu and it will ship quickly. Super Saturday Crestview workout with Focus T25 by Jennifer Nypert. This is "Focus T25" by Shaun T on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. The T25 workout, also called FOCUS T25 was created by elite fitness trainer, Shaun T. Month 1 T25 Schedule: Alpha Phase. FOCUS T25 - ALPHA CYCLE - TOTAL BODY CIRCUIT: POST-WORKOUT. Now, for those diehards that only want to do 25 minutes per day ONLY, you do have the choice to push the Cardio (double day) to the 6th day. Après avoir fait Insanity, P90X, P90X2, Asylum, je croyais vraiment que faire l’entraînement des abdominaux avec Focus T 25 serait. Search titles only. Workouts Included in Focus T25 Alpha. It's cardio is pretty heavy & includes jump training. The Trainee plan focuses on good form and great results without placing unnecessary pressure on the joints. Shaun a enlevé tout le superflu, pour que vous ayez tout ce dont vous avez besoin, et rien d’autre. While there is a lot of jumping in the workouts, there is a modifier as well. In a nutshell, Focus T25 is a high intensity cardio/strength trainingprogram that last 25 minutes giving you the same weight loss results as the old insanity program that was 45-60 minutes. Research has shown that very often the majority of the results from a workout come in the … Continue reading "T25 Calories Burned Calculator". Focus T25 Cardio Alpha-1 | Cardio, Exercises and Workout. 11-mar-2016 - Calendario Focus T25 - Alpha (Primer Mes de Rutina). You can get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. Free shipping. * Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25 Alpha and Beta * Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life * So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!. Be Fit - Fitness & Diet. 0 – works on improving your speed, stretching and stability. Search titles only. com 5 day workout routine building-muscle101. With the Shaun Ts FOCUS T25 Base Kit Home Workout DVD Program, the results you can gain from one hour of training can be obtained in just 25 minutes a day!. T25 Calories Burned During the Alpha Phase. All things considered, I wasn't quite sure what to make of this workout. Realflow Connectivity Plugin For 3ds Max 2014 Download on this page. Even the workouts with weights are basically cardio with weights and move really fast. 64 GB Focus (2015) 720p BrRip x264 - YIFY 811 MB Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip 3. Starting the final week of the T25 Program. The T25 workout is an intense, high-impact workout not allowing for breaks during the 25-minute training session. Plus, there's always a modifier on screen, so absolutely anyone can GET IT DONE! The routines include Cardio, Speed 1. Focus T25: Alpha Cardio. T25 Calories Burned Calculator How many T25 calories burned in your workout? T25 is an intense workout system designed for those who have limited time. T25 Workout. “The body is more. Today’s video focuses on part of the cardio and lower body work from this total body workout. Mix Play all Mix - Body Project YouTube Low impact, high intensity cardio and ab workout - at home HIIT fat burning interval exercises - Duration: 44:35. 28:32 [Deleted video] [Private video] Focus T25 Alpha (Day 1)|Cardio by begorgeousxoxo. Chronic cardio can send your hormones into a tailspin, particularly when it comes to a cortisol. org MM/DD/YYYY. Review This is great introduction to what T25 is all about. I had find some very good quality videos and list here: total 11 DVD Videos DVD 1: Alpha - Cardio 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. DVD 2: Alpha - SPEED 1. Free Shipping. Uncategorized July 23, 2018 0 reza. 简介:α和β是基础心肺和减脂的,core speed可以替代β里面的speed2. Here’s the link for The BEST FOCUS T25 TRACKER. paid-2-be-fit. Prev Article. 0, Total Body Circuit, Ab Intervals, Lower Focus, and the Stretch workout. Low Impact 30 minute cardio workout- Beginner/intermediate - Duration: 35:48. 74 / Piece AAA+ Quality Fitness rope Focus GAMMA free shipping Shaun TF T25 Workout sets DHL free shipping sport dvd Body Sculpting & Slimming US $13. Even the workouts with weights are basically cardio with weights and move really fast. You should be ready to be drenched in sweat during this workout because it promises to be exciting and at the same time requires burning energy. Download Top Workout Fitness Videos such as: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Chalene Johnson PiYo, Shaun T Focus T25: Alpha, Beta & Gamma, Shaun T Insanity, Shaun T Insanity Max 30, Master Hammer & Chisel, P90X3, CIZE, Hip Hop Abs, Body Beast, Brazil Butt Lift, Core De Force, Turbo Jam. T25 Core Speed 2. DVD 3: Alpha - TOTAL BODY CIRCUIT Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a. com Focus T-25 Alpha - Speed 1 - Review 65". Not in any way does this mean you are not up for the challenge BUT it doesn’t hurt to see what you’re in for!. Make Offer - Focus T25 Alpha + Beta DVD Does Not Include Core Speed Beachbody Focus T25 Get It Done DVD Set Shaun T Alpha + Beta Workout (10 Discs) $55. Add to Calendar 02/28/2019 06:30 PM 02/28/2019 07:15 PM America/New_York Cardio Drumming Pre-registration opens November 19 and is required. Focus T25 Speed 2. With the Shaun Ts FOCUS T25 Base Kit Home Workout DVD Program, the results you can gain from one hour of training can be obtained in just 25 minutes a day!. 5 jours par semaine. The T25 workout calendar itself is divided into phases: Alpha and Beta T25 Workout Calendar: Alpha Phase. I am doing T25, but I know that in order to get my desired calorie burn I have to do more, so I also walk 5 miles a day or do some other moderate exercise. Low Impact 30 minute cardio workout- Beginner/intermediate - Duration: 35:48. Caitlin O'Loughlin Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, & Gamma Cycles Hand Therapy Massage Therapy Frozen Shoulder Tendon Anatomy And Physiology Neck Pain Occupational Therapy Arthritis Pain Relief. Lower Focus EXTRA PARA TODAS AS FASES (AULA DE DOMINGO): Stretch. LIIFT4 Roll & Recover liift4 ≅10 mins. Fast-paced for fast results. Tanya is doing the ‘modified’(easier) version of the workout. It promises to deliver an hour's worth of results in only 25 minutes. Wednesday: Total Body Circuit. 4 years ago Fat Burning HIIT Cardio Workout, Total Body Beginners Home Fitness. And finally we found the right DVD from Alpha Cycle 🙂 Focus T25 - Cardio (Alpha Cycle). Cardio, short for cardiovascular exercise, is a subject that will spark a debate amongst gym-goers. For the Alpha series you won’t need any special equipment, all exercises use exclusively your own body. Alpha - Speed 1. T25 Alpha: dura cinco semanas y hay ejercicios planeados de lunes a viernes. Shaun T gets you where you want to be. FOCUS T25 est un programme de 10 semaines divisé en 2 cycles—ALPHA et BETA—chaque cycle durant 5 semaines. Lower Focus : Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat. Fiz uma lista com todos os videos do Focus T 25, o prgrama que propõe entrar em forma em 25 minutos por dia, 5 dias da semana do mesmo criador do Insanity. Simone De La Rue, creator of Body by Simone, created this 30-minute, high-intensity dance cardio workout. This is a 4 day workout calendar, which focuses on stripping fat and getting you lean. Body Project 1,487,766 views. 0 Focus T25 - Gamma - The Pyramid. 4 Pounds and Won $1,000! By Beachbody ; August 24, 2017 Gary Rhodes, age 31, lost 43. Jul 3, 2014 - Focus T25 Workout Day 1 Full Video Alpha Cardio Alternative (Day 0) Freeletics Workout Fit Test - YouTube Stay safe and healthy. BEACHBODY T25 Replacement DVD DISC: Alpha Beta Cycle CORE CARDIO! FREE SHIPPING! $10. Focus T25 consists of 3 phases: Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. Se trata de un calendario para construir una base y prepararte para lo que viene en. Either way - you got time for dis!. There are occasional, albeit very short rests in X3, but T25 is non-stop to the end. Realflow Connectivity Plugin For 3ds Max 2014 Download on this page. Mar 25, 2014 - Explore peabody795's board "Focus T25" on Pinterest. 0; and so on until you get to Friday. It promises to deliver an hour’s worth of results in only 25 minutes. The majority of the moves in Beta Core Cardio are straight out of Alpha round. Le programme Focus T25 s’échelonne sur une période de 10 semaines. In the ALPHA phase, you do various forms of interval training, featuring both strength and cardio-style movements, without any added gear or weights. 0 - Focus T25. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Focus t25 cardio workout full video YouTube 25 minute interval cardio workout from home - Duration: 27:30. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. 0: 221-238 Lower Body Focus: 222-234 Total Body Circuit: 229-253 Cardio: 244 Abs: 143-181 Stretch: 72. Treino T25 – Etapa 01 – Alpha – Exercícios cardio. I find it mostly fun, very tough and a sweat inducer. Even the workouts with weights are basically cardio with weights and move really fast. T25 Alpha Cardio Training Streaming Streaming Complet Streaming Complet Vf, T25 Alpha Cardio Training Streaming Streaming Complet film complet streaming, T25 Alpha. " Below you will find my detailed reviews! Disclaimer: My reviews include details of the times, equipment needed, moves, pictures (of myself and/or the program), quotes, and personal opinions. 0 Phase – Alpha Speed 1. Focus T25 Series Cardio Fitness DVDs, Beachbody Insanity Workout Series Fitness DVDs,. The routine incorporates elements from kickboxing, ballet. 99! Navigation Buy Now! 0. Please wash your hands and practise social distancing. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio (2013) [HD 1080p] Full Online for Free on 123Movies. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Focus T25: Alpha – Cardio regarder des films avec sous-titres français gratuitement. Si los has hecho me darás la razón. 0 Beta Rip’T Circuit Beta Dynamic Core Beta Upper Focus Stretch Workout. Anytime Fitness your neighborhood 24 hour gym. 264 w/ all audio 6. torrentten rahatlıkla bulunabilir. The routine incorporates elements from kickboxing, ballet. Dwie pierwsze trwają 10 tygodni i obejmują głównie ćwiczenia kardio spalające tkankę tłuszczową. T25 Calories Burned Calculator How many T25 calories burned in your workout? T25 is an intense workout system designed for those who have limited time. Focus T25 Speed 1. Tanya is doing the ‘modified’(easier) version of the workout. Really boring. A bit tough. focus t25 week cardio week cardio otal body c rcu t week cardio otal body c rcu t aouale day: max results, statwday alpha speed 1. Day 6: T25 Alpha Cardio [9/27/2014] The official T25 plan says its STATurday which means measurements. Focus T25 is 25 minutes of pure intensity and 100% focus. Focus Cardio with a lower focus. Add to Calendar 02/28/2019 06:30 PM 02/28/2019 07:15 PM America/New_York Cardio Drumming Pre-registration opens November 19 and is required. Watch online now: Focus T25 - Total Body Circuit. Upper Focus. T25 Cardio DVD - Alpha Month 1. Though mostly stays at 160-170. I do not do the modified versions. I find it mostly fun, very tough and a sweat inducer. 94 GB Focus T25 Workout 2. Make Offer - Focus T25 Alpha + Beta DVD Does Not Include Core Speed Beachbody Focus T25 Get It Done DVD Set Shaun T Alpha + Beta Workout (10 Discs) $55. A common mistake for many of those new to exercise, or coming back after a long break, is to push themselves to hard for too long. Like many of the workouts, cardio starts with a run progression and jumping jacks to get your heartrate up. Veja os vídeos da Fase Alpha: 1. Shaun T FOCUS T25. 5 out of 10 (Intermediate) Alpha is a nice way to ease into T25. Some of the workouts in Beta and Gamma use weights. T25 Cardio Workout Vimeo. As you can see, I am sweating buckets! I think the most challenging aspect of this program is that I’ve been programmed through many rounds of Insanity and Asylum and …. 0 Gamma - The Pyramid Stretch. T25 alpha cardio free. 体育燃起来 第45集 1-T25第一阶段Alpha - CARDIO-有氧运动/心肺功能 是在优酷播出的体育高清视频,于2016-07-27 18:10:28上线。视频内容简介:1-T25第一阶段Alpha - CARDIO-有氧运动/心肺功能. I’m going to start another round of Max 30. With the Shaun Ts FOCUS T25 Base Kit Home Workout DVD Program, the results you can gain from one hour of training can be obtained in just 25 minutes a day!. or Best Offer +$2. Alpha Venus does not block estrogen but helps the body to get rid of the toxic Xenoestrogen and improves your body’s natural estrogen production function more effectively. Entenda o programa de treinos Focus T25 clicando aqui. I needed my usual Shakeology shake after today’s workout. I am out of sports for the past two years so I am doing this training to get a bit of fitness back again. Watch online now: Focus T25 - Speed 1. When you do too much cardio, your body generates soaring levels of cortisol. Each phase is designed to be 25 days long, again only 5 days a week and only 25 minutes per workout!. It promises to deliver an hour’s worth of results in only 25 minutes. Your Challenge Pack also includes: …. Ver ( 720p ) Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio 2013 Pelicula completa ~ Repelis Espanol Latino [HD] gratis, ver Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio pelicula c. honestly i dealed with it long time ago, but if there is any solution i would like to try it out. Used good condition Shipped with USPS Media Mail. 52 (20 used & new offers). Focus T25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma - x256 - MP4 - DVDrip 3. Big Booty Girl Lower Body Workout: T25 Day 5. Focus T25 for women | Bewitching Kitchen Nine DVDs total, five routines for the so-called “Alpha-Phase” that should last for a month, and five for the “Beta-Phase”, that would take 4 more. Free UK main land delivery available for all orders over £99. A bit tough. Five 25-minute workouts to start you losing weight fast. Volkswagen Westfalia T25 / T3 / Vanagon Camper User Owners Manual Downloads Download September 1979 VW Westfalia Joker Maintenance and Operation Full Owners Instruction Manual Handbuch in German (Deutsch) includes wiring diagram - PDF Format. Focus T25 Challenge Pack You save over $90 with this pack compared to buying each item separately. At lunch, I threw on some workout clothes and some new kicks and tried Beachbody’s T25 Alpha Cardio workout for the first time. Workout Summary: Cardio is a fast-paced workout that doesn't stop! You begin a. I had find some very good quality videos and list here: total 11 DVD Videos DVD 1: Alpha - Cardio 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. See more ideas about Focus t25 workout, T25 workout, Focus t25. Tuesday: Speed 1. If you're following her you're either just starting an exercise program, have an injury or illness, or are taking it easy for the day. FOCUS T25 - ALPHA CYCLE - SPEED 1. You may already be familiar with Shaun T's Focus T25 DVD Workout Base Kit, a best-selling fitness kit available in some physical store and online. The focus t25 workout calendar team eternal fit focus t25 gamma focus t25 workout online full part 2 focus t25 workout new shaun t 25 minute workouts Whats people lookup in this blog: T25 Workout Watch Online. 83 KB T25 BETA copy. Of course, it comes with the full Beachbody On Demand service, which includes over 600 fitness programs! Fitness streaming on demand. Volkswagen Westfalia T25 / T3 / Vanagon Camper User Owners Manual Downloads Download September 1979 VW Westfalia Joker Maintenance and Operation Full Owners Instruction Manual Handbuch in German (Deutsch) includes wiring diagram - PDF Format. Ready to give Focus T25 a try yourself? Start with just the program or a Challenge Pack! Related Posts:Want a Stronger Core? - Do This!!LIIFT4 Workout CalendarA Week of Hard Labor - […]. Total Body Circuit 4. by: ZacharyFiorido category: added: 2013-08-04T06:31:42Z file size: length: PT3M20S. Lower Focus : Focus on your lower-body muscles—the key to burning fat. Complete T25 Alpha Beta Set. com), a trainer to celebrities and athletes in New York City. If you prefer working out at home to high-tailing it to the gym, there are TONS of options out there, no matter what type of setup you've got. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. focus t25 alpha cardio 2013 streaming complet film vf ~ focus t25 alpha cardio film complet streaming vf hd. This Focus T25 Review is for Speed 1. 2014-es fogadalmam ismét az, hogy megpróbálom kihozni magamból a legtöbbet. Next, Shaun T will work your lower body with a set of lunge progression that progressively get harder, with the last set having you touch the floor with your hands. * Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25 Alpha and Beta * Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise * With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life * So push Play and focus for 25 minutes and get it done!. His T25 program is an intense full-body routine, similar to Insanity or P90X. Super Saturday Crestview workout with Focus T25 by Jennifer Nypert. Upper Focus : Shaun will help you develop the upper body of your dreams. Add Focus T25 Beta Dynamic Core to any other video that's missing an ab routine or do it after a run and it'll make this workout worth your time and money. Designed to develop your Strength Power and Skills to Lead and Protect. The idea behind the Focus T25 workout program is simple - you will gain results if you focus your intensity for twenty. P90 is going to give you more weightlifting and less cardio. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio (2013) [HD 1080p] Full Online for Free on 123Movies. I tend to average between 275-300 for cardio and speed 1. It is very much the same as Alpha Cardio, except there is more holding of lunges and squats. 74 / Piece AAA+ Quality Fitness rope Focus GAMMA free shipping Shaun TF T25 Workout sets DHL free shipping sport dvd Body Sculpting & Slimming US $13. His T25 program is an intense full-body routine, similar to Insanity or P90X. 25分钟hiit 18周每天25分钟HIIT第一周第一天up主第一天成功减重1. Okay, so on Day 1 I grabbed my FitBit Charge Hr 2 ready to record my stats and do the first 25 minute workout of the Alpha Cycle. 0: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 3:alpha-total body circuit: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 4:alpha-ab intervals: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 5:alpha-lower focus: 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 6:beta-core cardio 11 focus t25™ dvd dvd 7:beta-speed 2. Focus T25 Cardio Alpha-1. Working for 25 minutes straight is a new sensation. Free UK main land delivery available for all orders over £99. And finally we found the right DVD from Alpha Cycle 🙂 Focus T25 - Cardio (Alpha Cycle). August 19, 2015 · Realiza esta serie de ejercicios que Nutricion Ginedx tiene para ti, para que obtengas mejores resultados acompaña esto de un plan nutricional personalizado. 264 wall audio torrent. This "stress" hormone is OK in small doses, but when you have too much, it can be one of the most potent saboteurs to your health. Build Strong Powerful Lean Muscle and Six Pack Abs with short simple workouts. db 26 KB 02. Average Heart Rate: 147 beats per minute (3 minutes in the peak zone; 24 minutes in the cardio zone) Calories Burned: 277. Compliance to current standards, smart alarms, hardware and software overlimit controls, and integrated system monitoring ensure patient safety and worry-free operation. Every minute counts! It's not easy, but it really works. T25 Alpha Cardio - traditional interval training. It also adds a "Double Day" on Friday where you do two workouts instead of one. FOCUS T25® Challenge Group Guide Week 2 Monday: Alpha: Cardio Tuesday: Alpha: Total Body Circuit Wednesday: Alpha: Speed 1. Get great results from your workout in 25 minutes a day, 5 days a weekLets begin with CARDIO !!!. The Insanity Workout Schedule is nothing to laugh at! Simply put, just keeping up with the Insanity workout schedule is something not many can do. Shaun T's T25 is like an intermediate Insanity workout! It includes simple moves that will challenge you every single day. Image Consulting, to help average men with simple common sense advice; aimed to enhance their image, style, grooming, fashion and…. Hi, I am starting Shaun T's T25 workout next week and I am not sure if I need to be on supplements. You'll see in the chart below that Speed 1. 0。 Alpha - Cardio;. 20-nov-2016 - Descargar Focus T25 3 niveles Alpha,Beta,Gamma[GD]2015 y nadie me aviza que este esta mal publicado jajajaja resubido links: pass: subidoxjarochojfk Focus T25 NO es igual que Insanity, este program…. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: ALPHA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts: Cardio. Focus T25: Alpha - Total Body Circuit 2013 Movie is another amazing movie released just right these two weeks ago and has made its impact on the box office by being on top of the most pirated Movie List. paid-2-be-fit. Selecting another region may affect the website content. regaz un film en ligne ou regaz les meilleures vidos hd 1080p gratuites sur votre ordinateur bureau ordinateur portable blocnotes onglet iphone ipad mac pro et plus. Alpha Phase (Month 1) of T25 doesn't use weights. Shaun T's FOCUS T25 GAMMA Phase DVD Workout. Beachbody - Focus T25 - Alpha, Beta, Gamma (ดาวน์โหลดฟรี!!) - (ดูออนไลน์ฟรี HD!!) สำหรับท่านใดที่ต้องการรับชม ด้วยความคมชัดสูง ไม่มีโฆษณา และโครตเยอะ คลิ๊ก. T25-Alpha - Cardio 是在优酷播出的体育高清视频,于2015-06-12 20:44:18上线。视频内容简介:T25-Alpha - Cardio. Focus T25 Schedule Calendar - Alpha. It is all cardio based and the strength element, comes exclusively from body weight. 5 out of 10 (Intermediate) Alpha is a nice way to ease into T25. Cardio - 25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio. You can find a detailed review of the Alpha workouts below. FOCUS T25 comes with 11 workouts on 9 DVDs, a Quick Start guide, the Get It Done Nutrition guide, Alpha/Beta wall calendars, the 5-day Fast Track meal guide, a B-Lines Resistance Band (15 lb. " Below you will find my detailed reviews! Disclaimer: My reviews include details of the times, equipment needed, moves, pictures (of myself and/or the program), quotes, and personal opinions. I regularly burn 325-350 on the t25 cardio/speed workouts. Aujourd’hui, je vous donne un aperçu de Alpha – Speed 1. 80 Hot selling alpha beta t25 focus t25 gamma shaun t focus t25 workout focus band US $12. Similar to other Shaun T programs. 4 years ago Fat Burning HIIT Cardio Workout, Total Body Beginners Home Fitness. Length 25:00 Equipment nada Focus Cardio with a Little Core Focus Review During the Beta phase we jump into the workouts a little faster. Your FOCUS T25 program includes: ALPHA Cycle 25-Minute Workouts: Cardio. This is one of the first workouts on the focus t25 calendar that you will be doing to build your cardio foundation in T25. Simone De La Rue, creator of Body by Simone, created this 30-minute, high-intensity dance cardio workout. by: ZacharyFiorido category: added: 2013-08-04T06:31:42Z file size: length: PT3M20S. P90 is going to give you more weightlifting and less cardio. The result is FOCUS T25 and. As a point of reference, I don't take any breaks and I always follow what Shaun t is doing. All things considered, I wasn't quite sure what to make of this workout. 7: Core Cardio & Balance: Take a break after month 1 of the Insanity workout and gear up for month 2 with this workout. As you can see, I am sweating buckets! I think the most challenging aspect of this program is that I’ve been programmed through many rounds of Insanity and Asylum and …. Body Project 1,487,766 views. 28 KB Thumbs. The T25 workout, also called FOCUS T25 was created by elite fitness trainer, Shaun T. Ostatni etap, Gamma, jest nieobowiązkowy i przeznaczony dla tych, którzy chcą osiągnąć szczyt formy oraz wyrzeźbić mięśnie. Focus T25 Speed 1. DVD 3: Alpha - TOTAL BODY CIRCUIT Focus on strength and resistance—without lifting a. The result is FOCUS T25—and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you WILL get results. Daiker souhaitait pouvoir s’investir dans un concept d’entraînement efficace, intense et professionnel et ce, malgré son horaire chargé et un manque. Today was time for T25 Cardio, the first workout on the schedule (I’m in the third week). Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full Full Movie, Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full Full Movie Streaming Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio Full Movie Eng-Sub Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio full English Full Movie. The Beta Cycle pushes you harder, focusing more on speed and core strength. Watch online now: Focus T25 - Total Body Circuit. It is very much the same as Alpha Cardio, except there is more holding of lunges and squats. T25 is designed to deliver incredibly results in a relatively short period of time. Offer expires April 30, 2014. I needed my usual Shakeology shake after today's workout. Focus T25 - Alpha - Lower Focus Focus T25 - Beta - Core Cardio Focus T25 - Beta - Core Speed Focus T25 - Beta - Dynamic Core Focus T25 - Beta - Rip't Circuit Focus T25 - Beta - Speed 2. Cool down and stretch is included. This is to get you quicker results for a longer period of time. Focus T25 Day 16 - Alpha Cardio. 99! t25 gamma workouts, t3 to t25 adapter, insanity focus t25 download, focus t25 alpha cardio video, day 2 t25 doing t25, t25 nutrition guide pdf download, how to do t25 workout, youtube focus t25, t25 turbo specs. It was developed from the ground up by Shaun-T, a world-renowned personal trainer and fitness expert. T25 ALPHA Alpha cardio Nutrición Ginedx. Tanya is doing the ‘modified’(easier) version of the workout. Yep, rounds…there are two! You can handle. If you're following her you're either just starting an exercise program, have an injury or illness, or are taking it easy for the day. Get an hour’s results in 25 minutes a day! Trainer Shaun T gives you everything you need, nothing you don’t. Składa się z. Our mission is to help individuals prevent, treat and manage cardiovascular disease. Today was time for T25 Cardio, the first workout on the schedule (I'm in the third week). If you’re looking for catchy or cool names for fitness classes, then we’ve got loads of ideas for you. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Focus t25 cardio workout full video YouTube 25 minute interval cardio workout from home - Duration: 27:30. 0 - Focus T25. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio 2013 Full Movie Online in HD 1080p quality Free. Now buy cheap FOCUS T25 DVDs at big discount price !Purchase FOCUS T25 DVDs Now at $56. T25 Alpha Cardio – traditional interval training. The first few moves in every workout are kind of tame to ramp you into the main section of the workout. , focus t25 alpha cardio, focus t25 workout video, focus t25 download full, focus t25 alpha ab intervals full workout , focus t25 alpha online, t25 focus reviews, buy focus t25 cheap, t25 focus dvd, youtube focus t25, focus. Fast-paced for fast results. Add Focus T25 Beta Dynamic Core to any other video that's missing an ab routine or do it after a run and it'll make this workout worth your time and money. Shaun T's FOCUS T25 GAMMA Phase DVD Workout. Similar to other Shaun T programs. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. It was developed from the ground up by Shaun-T, a world-renowned personal trainer and fitness expert. An exercise program that has been getting excellent feedback from many in the fitness industry is Shaun T's Focus T25 DVD Workout Deluxe Kit. T25 Beta Cycle. Total Body Circuit - Cardio mixed with total body resistance. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio 2013 Full Movie Online in HD 1080p quality Free. Oh and if you are already a BB veteran, you can dig deep and go all out with T25 too! The Alpha Phase Workouts - No Gear Needed for any workouts! Cardio - Like the title suggests this is straight up cardio. com Workout Overview The following 5 day workout routine is based on a 5 day split. T25 alpha cardio free. I started doing yoga a few times a week a couple of weeks ago, and I even did one day of Insanity with Husband over the weekend…just to test my cardio and get a feel for it again. Chase Heo 10,479 views. These people worked out for 90 days using Focus T25. 0 total body circuit ab intervals stats alpha cycle focus: the foundat on llow th s calendar of done, the beta know ab ntervals card o card o total body circuit card o can you get by. The number of calories you burn while exercising is dependent on the exercise you do, your weight, and the time spent doing the exercise. Focus T25 – Workout Schedule Break Down Month 1 – Alpha Phase Workout For The Foundation (5 DVD’s) Cardio – non stop cardio exercises for 25 minutes. If you prefer working out at home to high-tailing it to the gym, there are TONS of options out there, no matter what type of setup you've got. Focus T25 Cardio Alpha-1" by Tayvein Roberson on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. T25 Alpha Cardio – traditional interval training. Zapisuj efekty, rób fotolerację i pochwal się pierwszymi efektami już po 1 etapie (Alpha). Yes, it does have some cardio but its more about strength than cardio. Mar 25, 2014 - Explore peabody795's board "Focus T25" on Pinterest. com The long anticipated Part 2 of 2 has arrived. Month 1 T25 Schedule: Alpha Phase. Want to see more Focus T25 info? Here you go: http://ceesty. Vitalograph is a world leading provider of outstanding quality cardio-respiratory diagnostic devices, clinical trials and medical equipment servicing with over 50 years experience. 0 – works on improving your speed, stretching and stability. Alpha Cardio. I’m going to start another round of Max 30. Important Stuff about T25 Alpha Ab Intervals. DA: 13 PA. Unknown 13 de dezembro de 2015 17:43. Core Cardio - Faster, tougher, and more complex than the alpha cardio for better results. Get great results from your workout in 25 minutes a day, 5 days a weekLets begin with CARDIO !!!. 0 - Ignite your quickness. P90X, or Power 90 Extreme, is a commercial home exercise regimen created by Tony Horton in 2005 and was developed as a successor to the program called "Power 90". Research has shown that very often the majority of the results from a workout come in the … Continue reading "T25 Calories Burned Calculator". My gaol is to loose some weight and also get ripped at the same time. The CardioQuip™ Modular Cooler-Heater™ (MCH) series was designed with both safety and performance in mind. Notice This workout calendar is undertaken at your own risk. This is to get you quicker results for a longer period of time. The workouts seem much slower paced than the Alpha round. Joe Rogan Approved!. 25 minutes. Boszorkánykonyha január 2014 ~ Focus T25 Cardio Alpha 7 kör 50mp munka 0 mp pihenés guggolás hasprés fekvőtámasz Focus T25 Apeed 10 Alpha 7 kör 50mp munka 10mp pihenő fekvőtámaszból lábhúzás jobb láb fekvőtámaszból lábhúzás bal láb hídtartás 60mp. This is "01. Don't forget, these results […]. 20-nov-2016 - Descargar Focus T25 3 niveles Alpha,Beta,Gamma[GD]2015 y nadie me aviza que este esta mal publicado jajajaja resubido links: pass: subidoxjarochojfk Focus T25 NO es igual que Insanity, este program…. CardioSmart is the patient education initiative of the American College of Cardiology. focus t25 alpha cardio diffusers films avec soustitreanais gratuitement. Ab Intervals – Cardio and ab intervals that shred the fat from your midsection. PRODUCT INNOVATION. All things considered, I wasn't quite sure what to make of this workout. The Focus T25 Schedule is broken up into 2 phases (Alpha and Beta) with a 3rd phase that is available for purchase separately (Gamma). Focus T25 Workout Calendar. Length 25:00 Equipment nada Focus Cardio with a leg strength focus Review This workout really burns out your legs. Focus T25 Speed 1. Next, Shaun T will work your lower body with a set of lunge progression that progressively get harder, with the last set having you touch the floor with your hands. Month 1 T25 Schedule: Alpha Phase. Review Cardio - Focus T25 - Fase ALPHA 02 novembro 2015. BEACHBODY T25 Replacement DVD DISC: Alpha Beta Cycle CORE CARDIO! FREE SHIPPING! $10. Yes, it does have some cardio but its more about strength than cardio. Alpha-beta blockers belong to a larger class of medicines called adrenergic inhibitors. A lively complete body workout for any age and ability level. " Below you will find my detailed reviews! Disclaimer: My reviews include details of the times, equipment needed, moves, pictures (of myself and/or the program), quotes, and personal opinions. Be Fit - Fitness & Diet. May 27, 2014 - Focus T25 Alpha Day 1 CARDIO Workout FULL Video HD. that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect . Learn how many calories you burn from T25. We provide the T25 schedule and printable calendars for the alpha, beta and gamma phase. It is part of the popular Beach Body collection. 52 (20 used & new offers). Get the best deals for beachbody t25 alpha beta at eBay. On 123Movies all of gostream, gomovies, gomo, 123 movie and 123movies net in one place. Add Focus T25 Beta Dynamic Core to any other video that's missing an ab routine or do it after a run and it'll make this workout worth your time and money. If you don't know FOCUS T25 at all, it's a two-month, high-intensity training program that uses some very modern techniques to change your body quickly. Alpha Lion SUPERHUMAN Pre-Workout Packed With Beta Alanine for Muscle Endurance, Caffeine and L-Theanine for Long Lasting Energy, and S7 For That Pump. doesn't sell products, we sell confidence. One popular at-home workout video series is Focus T25. Low Impact 30 minute cardio workout- Beginner/intermediate - Duration: 35:48. Even before the Focus T25 workout release, I was (and still am) a firm believer that everyone can afford 1 hours a day for exercise. 0, Lower Focus and Total Body Circuit. It's worth trying. In a nutshell, Focus T25 is a high intensity cardio/strength trainingprogram that last 25 minutes giving you the same weight loss results as the old insanity program that was 45-60 minutes. Even before the Focus T25 workout release, I was (and still am) a firm believer that everyone can afford 1 hours a day for exercise. Think of it as Alpha Cardio with a bit more kick to it. Responder Excluir. Regardez un film en ligne ou regardez les meilleures vidéos HD 1080p gratuites sur votre ordinateur de bureau, ordinateur portable, ordinateur portable, tablette, iPhone, iPad, Mac Pro et plus encore. liift4 T25 Alpha. Don't forget, these results […]. تحميل أقوى الكورسات الرياضية و البدنية بالعالم Focus T25 Workout "تم تحديث الروابط 2020 " هوا مكتوب فيه الجدول اللي هتمشي عليه يعني مثلاً المستوى Alpha هياخد منك 5 أسابيع. It's all about burning fat and toning muscle. You are probably just like me…. Learn how many calories you burn from T25. Pulling from our 85 years in assembly manufacturing, APEX is committed to providing high quality fastening solutions with durable dependabil. 28:32 [Deleted video] [Private video] Focus T25 Alpha (Day 1)|Cardio by begorgeousxoxo. Focus Cardio with a lower focus. I'm going to break with my traditional single workout review and combine all the workouts in Gamma into one Focus T25 Review. The first phase, Alpha, lasts one month and includes 5 workouts. Jul 3, 2014 - Focus T25 Workout Day 1 Full Video Alpha Cardio Alternative (Day 0) Freeletics Workout Fit Test - YouTube Stay safe and healthy. re-created by coachshaun. 5: Pure Cardio & Abs: Skip the intervals-this nonstop cardio workout is all extreme. May 27, 2014 - Focus T25 Alpha Day 1 CARDIO Workout FULL Video HD. org MM/DD/YYYY. This was my first day with this workout, and it was honestly quite enjoyable and fun. There is more lower body workouts that will improve endurance, begin to shape your glutes and thighs, and drop fat fast (you'll likely lose the most weight in these. The first few moves in every workout are kind of tame to ramp you into the main section of the workout. Focus T25 Review: Speed 1. Focus Cardio with a lower focus. Boszorkánykonyha január 2014 ~ Focus T25 Cardio Alpha 7 kör 50mp munka 0 mp pihenés guggolás hasprés fekvőtámasz Focus T25 Apeed 10 Alpha 7 kör 50mp munka 10mp pihenő fekvőtámaszból lábhúzás jobb láb fekvőtámaszból lábhúzás bal láb hídtartás 60mp. my bicep is 16 (40cm) inches and forearm +12 (31. T25 alpha cardio free. He is best known for his home fitness programs for adults and children which include T25, Insanity and Hip-Hop Abs. I agree with you. Focus T25 Alpha Cardio Day 1 Here is a video I shot on Day 1 (Monday, July 8, 2013) of my Focus T25 Challenge Group. Day 36: Transition to T25 Beta Cycle - Core Cardio [10/27/2014] It is here, the day I was afraid of. Even the workouts with weights are basically cardio with weights and move really fast. focus t25 alpha cardio 2013 streaming complet film vf ~ focus t25 alpha cardio film complet streaming vf hd. Focus T25 Core Cardio Beta 1. Day 6: T25 Alpha Cardio [9/27/2014] The official T25 plan says its STATurday which means measurements. Month 1 is T25’s Alpha workouts. 75 KB Focus_T25_Beta_Schedule. Find out how many calories you burn for 21 Day Fix: Total Body Cardio Fix. The T25 workout calendar itself is divided into phases: Alpha and Beta T25 Workout Calendar: Alpha Phase. 简介:α和β是基础心肺和减脂的,core speed可以替代β里面的speed2. Alpha Phase (Month 1) of T25 doesn't use weights. As much as I think 80 day obsession *could* be a good workout, I can’t stand Autumn. Even the workouts with weights are basically cardio with weights and move really fast. Tuesday: Speed 1. Jul 3, 2014 - Focus T25 Workout Day 1 Full Video Alpha Cardio Alternative (Day 0) Freeletics Workout Fit Test - YouTube Stay safe and healthy. Focus T25 Day 16 - Alpha Cardio. Focus T25 – Phase Alpha – Ab Intervals Je continue avec cette série d’articles décrivant les entraînements de la Phase Alpha de Focus T25. Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio (2013) hat eine Gesamtlaufzeit von 28 Minuten und kann online ohne Werbung oder ähnliche Belästigungen angesehen werden. Chase Heo 10,479 views. Focus T25 Cardio Alpha-1_标清. Watch Focus T25: Alpha - Cardio (2013) [HD 1080p] Full Online for Free on 123Movies. T25 alpha cardio workout. Today was time for T25 Cardio, the first workout on the schedule (I’m in the third week). I can barely do any move, and i felt so useless that I even started crying. I'm 5'4 and 130. You are probably just like me…. 264 wall audio torrent. See more ideas about Focus t25 workout, T25 workout, Focus t25. The first phase, Alpha, lasts one month and includes 5 workouts. T25 Cardio Workout Vimeo - Berry Blog T25 Cardio Full Workout Vimeo Infoworkout Co: pin. that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect . db 26 KB 02. Saturday is your rest day. Feb 20, 2014 - Shaun T. Free shipping. Even though the intensity of Speed 1. 2015 - Explore jarmovajitka's board "T25" on Pinterest. Ab Intervals Alpha T25 Alpha ≅30 mins. Translate this page Beachbody - Focus - T25 - Alpha - Beta - Gamma - H-264 Download Beachbody - Focus T25 - Alpha Beta Gamma - H. Starting the final week of the T25 Program. 's Insanity-Inspired Workout Cardio Workout + Grass Fed Beef by Shaun T. Shaun T's Focus T25 is a 90 day workout program. Eccentric Upper Beta Core Cardio Eccentric Lower Beta Speed 2. on YouTube Click https://mvmt. Shaun T's FOCUS T25 Base Kit - DVD Workout Review. Disculpen, pero Blogger es un aparato fascista de Control social. Regardez un film en ligne ou regardez les meilleures vidéos HD 1080p gratuites sur votre ordinateur de bureau, ordinateur portable, ordinateur portable, tablette, iPhone, iPad, Mac Pro et plus encore. En el caso de mi esposo, él sufre de la rodilla, por lo que no pudo hacer conmigo Insanity, pero ya empezamos a hacer juntos Focus T25 y es demasiado divertido y motivador hacerlo en pareja. The workouts seem much slower paced than the Alpha round. Expect to do a lot of compound or combo moves that have your gut involved. (That link includes a free trial of BOD. The open tank design makes our quarterly cleaning procedure a breeze. T25 is definitely a Cardio/Fat Loss program. Chronic cardio can send your hormones into a tailspin, particularly when it comes to a cortisol. The Alpha phase is known as The Foundation where you'll build your foundation of total-body fitness. The Alpha cardio is 25 minutes of an intense cardio-focused workout to burn off some calories. 0, Total Body Circuit, Ab Intervals, Lower Focus, and the Stretch workout. Shaun T's FOCUS T25 GAMMA Phase DVD Workout. 75 KB Focus_T25_Beta_Schedule. The cardio was…. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. About The Author. See more ideas about Workout, T25 beta and T25 workout. More Buying Choices $11. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Download Top Workout Fitness Videos such as: 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix Extreme, 22 Minute Hard Corps, Chalene Johnson PiYo, Shaun T Focus T25: Alpha, Beta & Gamma, Shaun T Insanity, Shaun T Insanity Max 30, Master Hammer & Chisel, P90X3, CIZE, Hip Hop Abs, Body Beast, Brazil Butt Lift, Core De Force, Turbo Jam. Think of it as Alpha Cardio with a bit more kick to it. Length 25:00 Equipment nada Focus Cardio with a leg strength focus Review This workout really burns out your legs. Be Fit - Fitness & Diet. I like using weights and that was lacking with Insanity (which I also did) and the Alpha section of T25.
u2kma479gkralg 949c3qeang17 6q5obgc621v psjsnhj8lvfm7t zfy6ijrlig2 3sn6jlm0fsa otihf1lx6e h74h5uv9d2c 6evuqvjoa53r od9xltwn1tw uq8eezh19j2k52f 4e7ju0vzycf 2hssy6g7rmtr5s rm3rn24x06q h9k3cjw9i50 6v4q9gr61tagh 7f0pp9m49zseq hxty6dramqut ooeuwegx71 5xbh4tqa0i tvozr1qzh23q 9qndona1r5 bny3xake65sdh shixgyrctd3h 8dabtcj3ljash ts1kc8huane26